Han-A Park, Ph.D.
Department of Human Nutrition
College of Human Environmental Sciences
University of Alabama
Post-doc Yale School of Medicine 2011-2017
Ph.D. Ohio State University 2004-2010
M.S. Sookmyung Women’s University 2001-2003
B.S. Sookmyung Women’s University 1996-2001
Allison Stumpf, R.D., L.D.
- Completed the Accelerated Master's Program and the Coordinated Program in
- Mechanisms of mitochondrial mobility, docking, and recruitment
- Mechanisms of post-translational modification of Bcl-xL
- Live neuron ATP/ADP monitoring
See Allison's publications
- Majoring in Biological Science
- Planning to apply to Medical School
- Oxidative stress-mediated metabolic remodeling during metastasis
- Roles of DJ1 in Parkinson's disease
See Sara's publication
Katheryn Broman, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Birmingham Nursing and Rehabilitation Center East
Abigail Davis, R.D.
College of Pharmacy, University of Texas, Austin
Misa Rogers, M.S., R.D., L.D.